The Journey of a Lifetime

Ryan and I have decided to pursue our forth adoption and add another beautiful baby to our family. We couldn't be happier and are thrilled! Join us in our journey in adopting baby Schlenner!

Sunday, October 30, 2011

Welcome Home Baby Magnus!!! We're Home!!!


WE ARE HOME!!!! Sorry this took sooooo long to post...but I've been BUSY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We arrived last Saturday at the MSP Airport!!! We had a wonderful Homecoming of family and friends!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It was a day the girls and I will never forget!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I will never forget walking off the customs elevator and the doors opening to all our friends and family!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It was amazing, overwhelming, and the BEST welcome home gift EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Daddy was so happy to see us and new baby Magnus in person. There's really no words to explain that day.

Magnus handled the crowd very well. I had him snug in my Ergo carrier and he was calm and exhausted!!!!









From the pics above you can see Gabriella and Jocelyn LOVED having their besties Ella and Annie there to welcome them home!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We love you E and A!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Mr. Magnus had a horrible flight! The whole 16 hours was terrible. He faught sitting in my lap and cried and cried!!!!!!!!! We will NOT be traveling in the near future with this baby!



Momma and Magnus finally HOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!




Here's my besties Terese (in the left background with her twin babes) and Kirstie first meeting our lil' man! Thank you for being there you girls. I love you!


Gabriell and Jocelyn with Ella and Annie at the airport!


Ahnya was very scared upon seeing everyone at the airport. She was very happy to be home with family and cousin, Deacon!

Here's a quick pic taken before we left the airport!! We're a family of 6!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Our journey to bring Magnus home is complete. And now we continue our journey as a family!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you for your prayers and support along the way!!!!!!!!!!! Hope you enjoyed the ride!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I for one am GLAD to be done with this one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Momma is T-I-R-E-D!!!!!!!!! And so thankful for my precious children. What a gift!!!!! I love you all!

No comments: