The Journey of a Lifetime

Ryan and I have decided to pursue our forth adoption and add another beautiful baby to our family. We couldn't be happier and are thrilled! Join us in our journey in adopting baby Schlenner!

Monday, October 17, 2011

Magnus' First Hair Cut at the Salon!!!!!!


After breakfast today the girls and I decided Mr. Magnus need a hair cut at the salon! Just a little trim around the neck and ears!!!!! Look at this little guy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Magnus did great!!! He continues to amaze me with his patience! Just when I think all heck is going to break lose and he won't sit anymore...a calm and peacefulness comes over him and he does beautiful!!! Ahnya and I sang lady Gaga song for him while he got a hair cut!!! The whole salon was laughing at us! What a riot!!!



Baby Magnus sat great for his first hair cut with a trimmer and scissors. He LAUGHED and laughed when the trimmer made a "buzzzzzzzzzz" sound!!!! $8 later....and very handsome!!!

No comments: