The Journey of a Lifetime

Ryan and I have decided to pursue our forth adoption and add another beautiful baby to our family. We couldn't be happier and are thrilled! Join us in our journey in adopting baby Schlenner!

Monday, October 3, 2011

48 hours until we LEAVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



It was a super FUN weekend because we got to PACK FOR CHINA!!!! For the most part, our bags and carry on's are PACKED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What a sweet relief to have this part done. Now, I'm working on packing laptop, ipads, kindle, DSs, cameras, video camera, and all the cords and etc. This all takes time. I have last minute appointments and errands to do today and tomorrow.


The girls are crazy excited and ready to go!! I am a bit crazy myself and so excited to finally be at this point!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6 comments:

Nikki said...

YEAH!!! I'm sure it feels amazing to finally be packed!!! It's amazing to think that in two days you'll be in China!! Praying for all of you and for little Magnus!!! May his heart be open and the transition be smooth!!!

Dan and Karen said...

Just want to say congrats! Can't wait to follow your journey. We live in a St. Paul suburb, so not far away from you and we have two beautiful girls from China.

Blessings!

Karen aka 'dannysgirl' on RQ.

Leah Sweet said...

What a GORGEOUS family!!! Truly beautiful!! Please blog in China!! I am going to stalk your blog for the week you are in CHina before we get there. Hahaha. Have a great time!!

Waiting on Him, Mary said...

Wish we could jump in the bags with you and pick up our YiLin while we are there with you. Stay safe and healthy....I'll be praying for you all.

Waiting on Him, Mary said...

Wish we could jump in the bags with you and pick up our YiLin while we are there with you. Stay safe and healthy....I'll be praying for you all.

Waiting on Him, Mary said...

Wish we could jump in the bags with you and pick up our YiLin while we are there with you. Stay safe and healthy....I'll be praying for you all.