The Journey of a Lifetime

Ryan and I have decided to pursue our forth adoption and add another beautiful baby to our family. We couldn't be happier and are thrilled! Join us in our journey in adopting baby Schlenner!

Thursday, October 6, 2011

We Made It!!!!!







Friends and family,

We made it to Beautiful China! We landed in Beijing at 10:00pm on October 6th! We are now in our hotel as I speak and it is goood to be in pj's! The girls traveled wonderful, as I expected, and everyone is in great spirits! Nana and Grandma Peggy were super good helpers and travel companions! Thank you for your safe travel prayers!

1 comment:

Nikki said...

I just have to say...your daughters are adorable and they always have the C.U.T.E.S.T clothes ever! I love how they always match....now I can't wait to see how Magnus is dressed!!! : )