The Journey of a Lifetime

Ryan and I have decided to pursue our forth adoption and add another beautiful baby to our family. We couldn't be happier and are thrilled! Join us in our journey in adopting baby Schlenner!

Monday, October 10, 2011



It's GOTCH'A DAY!!!!!!!!!! We GOT our baby Magnus this morning at 9:30 am (or 8:30 pm Minnesota time!) It was an amazing day and first meeting with our lil man!! The orphanage director brought Magnus into the room, that we were waiting in, and like I expected he took one look at all of us and screamed and cried!!!! The girls and I were prepared for a reaction like this and we all just talked to him and tried to comfort him as best as we could as a family!

The girls were absolutely fabulous BIG sisters and were very patient and loving while Magnus adjusted to all of us.

It only took about 25-30 minutes for Magnus to settle down and relax being in my arms!

Here's my baby!!! I signed paperwork in the orphanage and received the background information that I wanted to find! I have pieced together pieces of his "story" and my work here is not done yet!



Magnus just snuggled into me and we are definately doing WELL!!!!



I had to take a picture of his PINK socks and PINK tennis shoes!!!!!!!!!!!


Momma, the girls and baby Magnus, Nana and Grandma Peggy!






Today was an emotional day...one that I will never ever forget! This was meant to be!!! He is a precious little thing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Nikki said...

I'm speechless! It sounds like an amazing, yet very difficult day. God bless your new family of 6 and we'll continue to pray for little Magnus' heart!