The Journey of a Lifetime

Ryan and I have decided to pursue our forth adoption and add another beautiful baby to our family. We couldn't be happier and are thrilled! Join us in our journey in adopting baby Schlenner!

Saturday, October 15, 2011

The Inevitable happened....

Bad news...we got sick. Yucko! And it is NOT pretty. I was so very careful and watched every single thing we ate and where it came from, yet we still got sick. I came down with it this afternoon after my clinic meetings with Magnus. And I came home to Jocelyn with a low grade temp and upset tummy and Ahnya with a full blown fever of 102.6! The good thing is I am prepared with every medical procautionary treatment imaginable for babies, toddler, children over 6, and adults!!! We also have a medical professional traveling with us from our agency at another hotel in town. So I can always consult her if needed.

Pray the sickies pass tonight and we all wake up healthy and refreshed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This momma is going to bed!

9 comments:

Nikki said...

Praying you all feel better soon and that no one else comes down with it! Take care!

Waiting on Him, Mary said...

Praying.......

Anonymous said...

You are on familiar turf to me! We spent 2 weeks in Guangzhou because Mei Mei's orphanage was within driving distance from there. Our hotel was about 2 blocks from where you went for the Medical Examination. If your Hotel is close to that then it is close to a huge river that we loved to walk along in the evening - the cool of the day. The Chinese people also loved to walk there, dance, play all kinds of games there too. May each of you get well and stay well! God bless!
Auntie Erma

Anonymous said...

I was so upset to hear that you are feeling under the weather with a bug. Here's hoping and praying that you are over it fast and can enjoy the city. It is great to follow you as you go on your journey. Keep up the news and pictures. They are so very enjoyable.
Hugs to everyone from.....
Auntie Lois in Illinois

Anonymous said...

Sending hugs and get well SOON wishes to all!!!
Shellie

Paula said...

That sucks. Hoping the next day came with good news and a hot bath/shower made you feel a little better. You're almost home.

Waiting on Him, Mary said...

Ann, hope you guys are felling better.....I am getting a bit worried about you...hope to see a new post soon that says you're feeling well.

Nikki said...

Hope you're all feeling better! My biggest fear for when we travel is that one of us (or both of us get sick). I'm glad there are others there with you and I'm praying that you all didn't get sick! Take care and I hope things are going well!!!

hey aster photography said...

What an angel you and your husband are. I hope you feel better!