The Journey of a Lifetime

Ryan and I have decided to pursue our forth adoption and add another beautiful baby to our family. We couldn't be happier and are thrilled! Join us in our journey in adopting baby Schlenner!

Monday, October 31, 2011

Happy Halloween!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Happy Halloween 2010!!!!!!!!!!!! Whew...what a day and night!!! Today I had Gabriella home with high fever and feeling miserable. Ryan brought her to the doctor this morning and she still had a 104.4 temp with Tylenol in her! Needless to say, she slept most the day and woke in the afternoon feeling better. So, as a fun, loving momma that I am, I couldn't tell her NO to Trick-or-Treating. I let her go for about 30 minutes and put her to bed snug as a bug!

Otherwise, we had a fun evening! All three girls kept changing their minds as to what they were going to be for Halloween!!!!!!!! In the picture, you can see what they ended up being. My FOUR sweeties!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh, and looks at Magnus' new "SMILE." He squints and leans forward for the camera!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Funny, because he doesn't speak a lick of English, but he seems to know everything I'm saying!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gabriella put on a happy face and wore a Candy Cane outfit! She looked adorable and sweet enough to eat!


Jocelyn decided on being a glitzed up Witch! She, too, was a beautiful sight!


And my little Ahnya...she said she was going to be "herself" because she really REALLY believes she is an Ethiopian Princess!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So we added a Princess Tiana dress, tiara, some lip gloss and eye shadow and called it good!!!! I HOPE this child always believes she's a princess!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


My baby Magnus did NOT go Trick-or-Treating. He faught me and so wanted to go with his daddy and his big sisters out the door...but there was NO way I was going to have him get scared AND sugared up on candy! So momma said NO and we handed out candy at the door instead!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Next year my little man you will be ready to go!


Hope everyone had a fun Halloween. I, for one, am glad this day is done and my babies are all fast asleep in bed!

No comments: