The Journey of a Lifetime

Ryan and I have decided to pursue our forth adoption and add another beautiful baby to our family. We couldn't be happier and are thrilled! Join us in our journey in adopting baby Schlenner!

Monday, October 17, 2011


I don't even know what day it is today. I've totally lost count! Sorry I didn't post for a couple days...I was busy!!!! Today we are all feeling better. We got up and had breakfast at the buffet down in one of the hotel restaurants and headed out shopping.

We walked around on Shamin Island in Guangzhou and it was facinating! We saw the ladies doing Tai chi (I know that spelling is wrong!) exercises to beautiful music! It was calming and interesting to watch!!!


Here's the medicine market. We also went to the Pearl Market and bought a pair of pearl earrings!


Magnus continues to amaze us every single day. He definately loves the girls and loves to PLAY! He know momma and I am learning his "signals" before the hunger and tired melt-downs start!!!


I bought the girls and Magnus chinese dresses and a matching outfit for babe today! The girls had to wear them to dinner!! They really are beautiful!!!








4 comments:

Nikki said...

So glad things are going well! Thanks for the update, your family is amazing and your kiddoes are such a blessing! Take care and prayers your way that everything continue to go smoothly!

Anonymous said...

Congrats on Magnus, he is a cutie!!!I have been following your posts, but could not reply because we are in the middle of harvest. No time but sleep and combining. I was worried that you had all died from the sickies. Glad to see that you are getting out and enjoying China. Your own little "amazing race". Love to all. Benay

Anonymous said...

Thank God you are all okay! You left us on a "cliff hanger" saying you and 2 kids were sick. We wondered, "How many got sick? How sick did they get? Are they okay?" When you didn't post for 3 days I tried to call Holly - but I didn't get through to her or Grandpa Lynn who is in the harvest fields. Talked to Auntie Sharon and Auntie Lois. They couldn't get through either. Finally Sharon called back and Holly said Nana Karen had talked to Grandpa Lynn and all seemed to be okay. So you were getting lots of prayers from everyone who reads your blog and could do nothing but pray - which really is doing a lot! Shamin Island is where we were too. I check your blog so often that the songs from it go through my head all day.
Love ya all, Auntie Erma

Angela said...

I'm so glad you are past the sickies! It looks like you are having a wonderful time! We look forward to your safe return!