The Journey of a Lifetime

Ryan and I have decided to pursue our forth adoption and add another beautiful baby to our family. We couldn't be happier and are thrilled! Join us in our journey in adopting baby Schlenner!

Saturday, April 4, 2009

Report from the Orphanage

On Friday, April 3rd @ 3:15 p.m. I received Ahnya's social report and many many pictures from the orphanage in Hosanna, Ethiopia! I was expecting this all day and was about to lose my mind when it FINALLY came!!!!!



Oh my goodness....Ryan and I are totally amazed at Ahnya's overall health, cuteness, beautiful brown eyes and long lashes, and the thorough information we received. We have a 14 page Social Report complete with color pictures and explicit description of her physical, emotional, social development and also her feeding, bathing, sleeping schedules! By looking at the packet of information it's obvious that Ahnya is very well cared for in this orphanage!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It makes my heart relieved that she is going to be completely cared for until I get to Ethiopia.



I can't post pictures, YET! Sorry. Ethiopia law states, that until families pass court, the children can not have their pictures on the web. So for now, you'll just have to believe me that she is doing very well and really is a beauty!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: