The Journey of a Lifetime

Ryan and I have decided to pursue our forth adoption and add another beautiful baby to our family. We couldn't be happier and are thrilled! Join us in our journey in adopting baby Schlenner!

Thursday, April 16, 2009

Finally have her Birth Certificate...

We finally got it!!!!!!!! We got Ahnya's Birth Certificate!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Amen!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Now we'll know in 1-2 days when we travel. Tentatively looking at May 6th for a possible travel date...and that's 19 days!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm pooping my pants and so excited to be only ONE STEP AWAY before getting on a plane.

Please pray that we get a quick travel date and are able to bring Ahnya home sooooooonnnn. I'm tired from this 23 month journey...and just want our baby home with daddy and the little girls. I hope to be able to announce when we travel Friday or next Monday, April 20th. Keep Ahnya and our speedy travel in your prayers.

1 comment:

Leah said...

Wow!!! Congrats...get on that plane and check in on my little one when you are there :)