The Journey of a Lifetime

Ryan and I have decided to pursue our forth adoption and add another beautiful baby to our family. We couldn't be happier and are thrilled! Join us in our journey in adopting baby Schlenner!

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

My other lovies

Ryan and I are so blessed to have the most wonderful friends and family to support us through this whole adoption. I know they would do anything for us and we would do the same for them. Their children are our children and we have a very close unique bond that it very special. So here are some pics of our "lovies". You mean the world to us!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Terese and Angie you girls are not only the cutest but definately my best friends! I love you!! Terese, Angie and Kirstie are the 3 god momma's to Ahnya!


My mom you're my rock! The girls call her "Foxy Nana!" I love you mom!!!!!!!!!!

Kirstie is my other beautiful best friend and god mother to Ahnya. Who else would go 1/2 way around the world to help their friend adopt their baby???? I love you!

Paul, Nate, and Carl are the most wonderful husbands around, and great friends!! They've been known to get wild and crazy on occasion, but mostly the sweetest daddys and hubbies to my girlfriends!!!! Paul, Nate and Carl are all Ahnya's god fathers!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We love you lovie...our friendship means everything to us. This has been a 23 month roller coaster but it has brought us all so close. We're almost there!! I'm so thankful you will have our other gorgeous blonde with you on your journey. We'll be here waiting & helping however we can. Hope you are feeling really good today. Everything is SO GOOD! Love Ang & Carl