The Journey of a Lifetime

Ryan and I have decided to pursue our forth adoption and add another beautiful baby to our family. We couldn't be happier and are thrilled! Join us in our journey in adopting baby Schlenner!

Monday, September 10, 2012

First Day of Preschool for lil' Ahnya

 Today was Ahnya's first day of preschool!!!! Ahnya is going to Wee Care 3 year old preschool. Her teacher is Mrs. Olsom. She was so unbelievably excited!!!!
 Everytime I try and get a nice picture with Magnus...this is what I have to deal with........crazy pants!!!!!! He is seriously a nut case!
 When I dropped Ahnya off this morning at 8:30 a.m at preschool, Ahnya turns and says to me "Momma I love you but you need to go!" I get it. And I am so happy she is excited about preschool. I know she'll have a very fun 2 1/2 hours. But I will miss her every single minute.
Have a great morning at preschool Ahnya WE Love YOU!!!!!!!!!! (And your brother is going to be devastated that you are gone.)

No comments: