The Journey of a Lifetime

Ryan and I have decided to pursue our forth adoption and add another beautiful baby to our family. We couldn't be happier and are thrilled! Join us in our journey in adopting baby Schlenner!

Sunday, September 30, 2012

Feels good to be home!!!

We are finally done! We are unpacked, everything organized, things hung on the walls where I want them, rooms even painted, the move is completed and very successful!!! It was a very hard to move. Ryan and I did 97% of the move on our own. My mom came and helped watch the kids for 3 days and Grandma Peggy came one day and watched the kids, too. That helped Ryan and I get everything moved. Otherwise, we pretty much did everything else on our own. HARD work...but oh so worth it in the end.

We love our home and it's really home to us. Even the girls have commented and said that it feels like home. I am just happy to be done with the boxes, storage rooms organized, furniture where I want it, and things done. I need organization and everything to be in the right spot in order to mentally handle a normal day. I think there is probably a clinical diagnosis to my condition...but that's how I am and how I like things. Regardless, we are settled and the kids are loving having neighbor kids to play with everyday. Stop by and see us if you are ever in the area!!!

No comments: