The Journey of a Lifetime

Ryan and I have decided to pursue our forth adoption and add another beautiful baby to our family. We couldn't be happier and are thrilled! Join us in our journey in adopting baby Schlenner!

Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Momma's Lil Stinker!


Look at this lil stinker smerk!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I thought I had to post a quick picture of Mr. Magnus since his talented sisters always get the spot light!!!

Magnus is turning into be momma's lil sweetheart!!! He now is a hugger, big time kisser and pats all the girls in the house on their buns. He melts my heart and everynight when I go to bed thinking what a day it was, and how Magnus broke this and broke that, and how crazy and nuts he is....I wake up the next morning and thank God that I have him and we start another day! He is my little prince and I love him to pieces!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: