The Journey of a Lifetime

Ryan and I have decided to pursue our forth adoption and add another beautiful baby to our family. We couldn't be happier and are thrilled! Join us in our journey in adopting baby Schlenner!

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Leaving on a Jet Plane

The time has finally come...I can't believe that we fly out tomorrow at 10:25 a.m! I've waited and waited for this day to finally come and I realize I have a problem!

I seriously have an ATTACHMENT issue!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am so sad to leave my girls. We are always together and do everything together. So thinking about being away from them for 10 days is basically the worst thing imagable right now. I know today will be lots of tears today and it's going to be so hard to say good-bye tonight.

Ryan, Grandma Peg, Nana, Nic, Angie and Terese are all going to help with the girls and keep them spoiled and happy! Thank you all for doing everything you can to help out...I appreciate all you will do to help!

I won't be able to post directly from Ethiopia, but I WILL be able to send notes and pictures to my sister, Nic. She will be responsible for posting the daily news and pictures on the blog for me. Thanks, Nic!!!

Please keep us in your prayers for safe travels and a great overall experience of Africa. Your prayers will protect us in your journey to Ahnya. Love, Ann

No comments: