The Journey of a Lifetime

Ryan and I have decided to pursue our forth adoption and add another beautiful baby to our family. We couldn't be happier and are thrilled! Join us in our journey in adopting baby Schlenner!

Saturday, May 16, 2009

Day 3 in Ethiopia











We have spent that last couple days with Ahnya at the orphanage. She is an absolute doll! I picked her out instantly the minute I saw her in the nursery!!!!!!!!! Her big brown eyes were studying me and she was very interested in Kirstie's long blonde hair!!!!!!! I'm totally in love!!!!!!!!!!! The nannies have let me now feed, change and care for her while at the orphanage!!!! On Monday she comes with us back to the guest house for 1/2 the day...and then on Tuesday she's in my custody completely!!!!! Yahoo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Here are some pictures of daily sights in Ethiopia. A pictures of the haze and smog, a banana stand, hussle and bussle of the city, and of course the heart wrenching poverty.

No comments: