The Journey of a Lifetime

Ryan and I have decided to pursue our forth adoption and add another beautiful baby to our family. We couldn't be happier and are thrilled! Join us in our journey in adopting baby Schlenner!

Monday, August 29, 2011

Jocelyn goes to Kindergarten!!!!



Today is Jocelyn's first day of Kindergarten!!!!! I still can't believe it and miss her terribly. She was very nervous upon waking up this morning! And actually had a tummy ache, too! Regardless, she was ready to go to school and when I dropped her off she was already talking her classmates ear off about getting shots and going to China. So, I felt really good knowing that she is in the finest of hands with Miss Dudgeon at Holy Redeemer! Have a great day lil' Jocelyn. We love you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Mrs MacKenzie said...

Wow she is only just starting kindergarden? I would have thought she looked so much older.