The Journey of a Lifetime

Ryan and I have decided to pursue our forth adoption and add another beautiful baby to our family. We couldn't be happier and are thrilled! Join us in our journey in adopting baby Schlenner!

Friday, March 12, 2010

Gabriella's Class Sings

The kindergarteners at Holy Redeemer went to Hill Street on Friday, March 5th to sing to the residents! Grandma Peg and Great-Grandma Ro and I took the little girls and we watched them sing! They lit up the room with their sweet voices and they did a remarkable job!
Living in a smaller somewhat rural area I always feared my children would come to feel out of place or different because of adoption. But, I'm learning that ALL children are different regardless of bloodlines and backgrounds. And being different and unique just may make Gabriella stronger and more confident in herself. It also helps that there's other adopted children in her class, too! Regardless, I'm just thankful the year is going so well!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: