The Journey of a Lifetime

Ryan and I have decided to pursue our forth adoption and add another beautiful baby to our family. We couldn't be happier and are thrilled! Join us in our journey in adopting baby Schlenner!

Sunday, December 13, 2009

Church Christmas Program

Today was the girls Sunday School Christmas Program at church! They did awesome!!! Well, except 1/2 way through Jocelyn started holding her hoopper and tearing up...so I quick ran up and grabbed her off the alter and brought her to the bathroom!!!!!!!! We made it and just in time to sign the last song!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Can you see my blonde beautiful daughter....there's Gabbi in the back singing!!!!!!!!! I think I can speak for our whole family when I say we're done with ballet, school and church christmas programs and concerts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank goodness!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: