The Journey of a Lifetime

Ryan and I have decided to pursue our forth adoption and add another beautiful baby to our family. We couldn't be happier and are thrilled! Join us in our journey in adopting baby Schlenner!

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

My lovies!!!!!







This past week we spent a long weekend at the lake! All three girls had a great time and the weather was perfect. Ryan took Friday and Monday off to have some extra bonding time with all his ladies in his life!!! And I'm so glad he did because it was so much fun. Gabriella and Jocelyn fished with Grandpa Bob and daddy. They caught four four fish each!! The girls were thrilled and Grandma Peg and I watched and took pictures with baby Ahnya!
I'm getting used to life with 3! It's definately busy and constantly running...but I love it more than anything! I think the girls and I are going to try spending more time during the week at the lake and have Ryan join us on weekends because I "THINK" I could handle them on my own full time. And having a little lake place to keep up verses a large house is easier for me, too!
Today is raining so the girls and I are playing beauty shop, baking cookies, and now playing "school."
Ahnya is doing so much better sitting up by herself now! She scoots around on the hardwood floors and gets around better. She seems very frustrated by not crawling and watching the girls run around. It's hard being immobile!! She's a pretty good eater 1/2 the time. She loves her baby food fruits and squash! The only baby cereal she'll touch is the fruit type! So she is a little picky and still is adjusting to much different foods here in America! Otherwise, she loves her bottle and drinks about 4 oz. every 2 hours or so.
Life is great. Life is busy. Life is perfect for us! Have a great day!

No comments: