The Journey of a Lifetime

Ryan and I have decided to pursue our forth adoption and add another beautiful baby to our family. We couldn't be happier and are thrilled! Join us in our journey in adopting baby Schlenner!

Friday, September 16, 2011

The Final Count Down begins.....

So many things are going through my head as I type this that I don't know where to begin!!!

Deep breath.....First of all, I found out early this morning that our Article 5 was indeed picked up by our China rep. yesterday and overnighted to CCCWA! The CCCWA has our paperwork NOW...and now I can whole heartedly say, WE WAIT FOR TRAVEL APPROVAL!!!!!!!!!! Hot Donuts and Hallelujia!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The final count down has begun as of TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Can you hear me screaming?????????????????????????

If if if if if if if if if if if if if if we get TA before end of September we'll leave within days and/or beginning of October! Please please please please let CCCWA work fast and get our paperwork done so we can LEAVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

There's a National Holiday in China from October 1-7th! And YES the government offices and CCCWA (who will process our TA) will be C-L-O-S-E-D! Gotta love holidays and I typically DO...however, this chinese holiday is not particularly my favorite because it could slow us down a week or so! SOOOOOOOOOO, if we don't get TA until after the holiday we'll travel mid to late October. But at least I know we'll be traveling in October!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am finalizing up shopping lists today and getting last minute clothing so we are all ready to travel once TA comes!

Keep the prayers coming for quick travel, Magnus' overall health, our whole family traveling and patience through these last couple weeks as we wait for TA!!!! I find strength and peace in your prayers!

Have an amazing weekend!

No comments: