The Journey of a Lifetime

Ryan and I have decided to pursue our forth adoption and add another beautiful baby to our family. We couldn't be happier and are thrilled! Join us in our journey in adopting baby Schlenner!

Friday, July 22, 2011

Trip to the Zoo!!!!

I took the girls to the Zoo this week! And of course I brough Nana, too! And, my nephew Deacon! She's a super great help too! It was unbearably HOT! Like 98 degrees HOT...and I'm not exaggerating that at all! We were tired of going to the pool, staying inside (because it was so hot 3 days in a row), and I was tired of pushing "refresh" on my laptop waiting for news from our adoption agency...so we packed and went on a road trip to the zoo!


We have a family friend named Allison who works at the Zoo. Every year we are lucky enough to schedule time with her to meet us and bring us in the pens with the animals and feed them!!!!!!!!!!!!! This is the most wonderful expereince EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Here's Allison with the girls and Deacon in the giraffe pen.
Gabriella and Jocelyn are feeding and giraffe's! They loved it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ahnya was terrified!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
And we wrapped up the zoo experience by riding the carosel!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What a fun trip to the zoo!

No comments: