The Journey of a Lifetime

Ryan and I have decided to pursue our forth adoption and add another beautiful baby to our family. We couldn't be happier and are thrilled! Join us in our journey in adopting baby Schlenner!

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

No News.........

I've had some friends ask me lately, "what's happening with the baby news!" While I really love the thought of news and talking about potential news-I have NOTHING to share!!!!!! You'd think after three adoptions under my belt I'd be really good at waiting! Well, I'm not! My patience level in this waiting game just stinks! If God is trying to teach me patience and stress management through all this...I don't think it's working!

The next round of "matching" is middle of March. I'm not sure if that's March 14th or March 21st. We will know one of those days if we are matched with a baby from China. If we do not receive a referral middle of March, then we wait until the middle of April, or middle May, etc. Each month brings us closer, meanwhile, I go a little crazier!

I don't "feel" like this is the month for a referral for us. I am a very faithful person and I believe we will get a referral for us WHEN the time is exactly right. So when it happens-it happens! Doesn't make it any easier...I just know that above all else I need to follow His plan. Praying that we receive "the call" for our baby soon.

No comments: