The Journey of a Lifetime

Ryan and I have decided to pursue our forth adoption and add another beautiful baby to our family. We couldn't be happier and are thrilled! Join us in our journey in adopting baby Schlenner!

Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Guess who's going on the potty??!!

It's been two weeks since Magnus was potty trained...and I am proud to say my lil Magnus goes on the potty all by himself!!!! No more diapers and stinky pants!!! Momma is happy and Magnus is happy to be a big boy, too!!!!! Thanks to my friends Heather and Erica for teaching me the trick to putting lil boys on the potty backwards!!! No more pee-mess when they sit on the potty backwards. 

It's the little things in life that brighten my day and make me happy! This was one of those days!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

magnus has such a pretty little mouth such a pretty little bum gonna fuck him on the potty is that why you adopted him Ryan? So you could fuck him on the potty? And you know boys that sit backwards on the potty wanna be fucked. He wants it fuck him.